2. MODEL OF DNA: 2D
3. TWO DIMENSIONAL MODELS: Using thermocol and paper (Any one)
4. LIGHT EFFECT MODELS: Using electronic circuits running lights.
(a) BLACK & WHITE
(c) COLOURED + TWO DIMENTIONAL
5. RESPIRATORY SYSTEM: Using balloons effects
6. BIOLOGICAL BATTERY: Using Copper /Zinc electrodes
7. MODEL OF DIALYSIS: To purify impure blood
8. SANGUINOSCOPE: The child blood group can be logically analyzed with the help of known blood group of parents
9. BRAINWAVE: The brain tension can be cured with the help of frequency based circuit
10. SMOKING SKELTON: A ‘No Smoking Please’ Robot.
11. CHARTS: (Any one)
Planet cell, Animal cell. Human eye. Respiratory system, Digestive system. Circulatory system. Human ear. Human brain, excretory system, Nervous system, food chain, Structure of Mont, Water cycle, photosynthesis, Mitosis etc.